Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Second Life and more

Today I really revolutionised the Second Life Experience for myself. I branched out into the different worlds that are so vast in this virtual world. It is amazing how something like this can make you feel, real feelings. Sounds weird well it is. I thought only the sad, lonely and desparate visited and hung out in these places. Think again it is a wonderful imaginary (although it isnt in your mind) place where you can do everything and I mean everything and communicate with the vastly different cultures and personalities in this world.

You kind of get the feeling that this place real, are my feelings valid when someone makes nice comments to me and or something rude? It is amazing that this sort of communication can have this effect on me, since I dont know the person I am talking to, only through communication and yet I can carry out meaningful conversations and have indepth friendships within this world.

Still not convinced that this is the best way to communicate but boy oh boy I have had a huge learning experience in Second Life, plus I have ridden an Orca, been to the Ballet and visited Art Galleries, Islands that take your breath away and unlimited clothes and shoes on offer for free. The last option is for my benefit, I am a girl and I love to shop be it viritual or not, dont care.

Anyway my take on this experience will be delivered in my last blog but I am learning and learning alot. So I will be back with more on the Second Life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home