Sunday, October 28, 2007

Wikis, Assignments and my Team

Well I have to submit my blog tomorrow for Assessment. I feel a little sad as I have enjoyed posting this online journal.

I have been working on Wiki with my team and it is looking good. What a useful document a Wiki is and if you know a little HTML it is a breeze.

My tutor has been cool, we have hung out in Second Life, he has pushed when needed and stood back when need. Thanks for that.

My team, we are so different all of us. But we have pulled together and worked together, not necessarily all at once but it has helped not only my business, my self esteem and been educational but I have gained some friends that I would not have met otherwise.

Thanks to Collaborative Technologies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home