Sunday, October 28, 2007

The End of the Second Life Experience

I have now come to the end of my paper and hence goodbye Second Life.

This is has been a great ride. I have enjoyed every minute of it. I have met some of the loveliest people online without leaving home. Have made some business contacts. Have talked and learnt different languages, shared stories (not to personal) and been hit on .. just quietly more than alot. But this place is fascinating and captures the attentions of those who enter into it.

I talk to my friends about it and they say "its not real" and yet one or two of them have entered it and they say .. yeah now we get it. You are talking to real personalities and real people. You can pick liars and people who aren't genuine. You normally get a feeling for whom you are talking too.

So I take from this experience the ability to communicate in IM and get my point across, appreciate different cultures when communicating online. Learn to be patient when chatting on line. Plus, I have also danced in Hell and Heaven, been to Monastery with monks singing beautifully, walked the street of Berlin (exact replica) and met some incredible personalities.

Will I leave this place never to return ... mmm I will think about it. Cya Second Life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home