Saturday, July 28, 2007

My First Entry

This is my first official Blog Entry. I have always enjoyed writing a Journal especially when I was a teenager. This is really cool. I have just really started on the Collaborative Technologies Journey and so far I have had mixed reactions.

First being, on reading through the course content and resources - I felt excited about this paper. It is different to what I have learnt before, in a way that we are encouraged to communicate with all of the participants in the Course straight away. I have done papers in the past and felt like I was the only one doing it as well as the Tutor and actually I think I was one of two in my last paper.

We were encouraged to introduce ourselves - something I dont have a problem with. Then introduce the next person on the course. I received some really encouraging comments from my Lecturer on my posting and then I tried to communicate with some of the other students. I found a couple to be a little terse but I am probably too open sometimes, something which is not a weakness but can be a little off putting. So I shut down a little when I received some terse reactions when I tried to communicate.

I think I am an interactive person and enjoy using my beloved PC to communicate with my friends and family members and also for work. I have a friend whom I communicate regularly in the week - we end up with huge conversations by the end of the week. But I find it easier to put my feelings and thoughts onto a computer screen and believe it or not we sort out our lives putting our hearts and souls into these precious conversations via email and then when we catch up face to face we can communicate better because of it.

First post done and dusted. This is fun.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home